Do these two days a week. Give yourself 2 days rest in between days. Perform 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 repetitions to failure.
Upright Cable Row
1. Set the cable bar at the bottom notch.
2. in a standing position and with an overhand grip, grasp the cable bar narrow to shoulder width apart.
3. Pull bar to neck with elbows leading. Allow wrists to flex as bar rises.
4. Lower and repeat.
Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise
1. Place a couple of dumbbells looking forward in front of a flat bench.
2. Sit on the end of the bench with your legs together and the dumbbells behind your calves. Bend at the waist while keeping the back straight in order to pick up the dumbbells. The palms of your hands should be facing each other as you pick them. This will be your starting position.
3. Keeping your torso forward and stationary, and the arms slightly bent at the elbows, lift the dumbbells straight to the side until both arms are parallel to the floor. Exhale as you lift the weights.
(Note: avoid swinging the torso or bringing the arms back as opposed to the side.)
4. After a one second contraction at the top, slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
Side Lateral Raise
1. Pick a couple of dumbbells and stand with a straight torso and the dumbbells by your side at arms length with the palms of the hand facing you. This will be your starting position.
2. While maintaining the torso in a stationary position (no swinging), lift the dumbbells to your side with a slight bend on the elbow and the hands slightly tilted forward as if pouring water in a glass. Continue to go up until you arms are parallel to the floor. Exhale as you execute this movement and pause for a second at the top.
3. Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position as you inhale.
Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.