Tricep Exercises Do 3 sets of 15, 12 and 8 repetitions each.
1. Stand up with a slight bend to your knees. Hold your torso straight up and keep your chin level. Hold a single dumbbell with both your hands, wrapping your fingers around the end. Your palms should be facing up. This is your starting position.
2. Lift both hands with the dumbbell over your head until your arms are nearly straight, then curl the arms back down behind your head in a controlled movement. Perform the movement slowly.
3. Straighten your arms over your head until you are back at the starting position.
1. Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
2. Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
3. Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
4. Slowly return back to the starting position with your arms straight.
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
1. Start with a dumbbell in each hand and your palms facing your torso. Keep your back straight with a slight bend in the knees and bend forward at the waist. Your torso should be almost parallel to the floor. Make sure to keep your head up. Your upper arms should be close to your torso and parallel to the floor. Your forearms should be pointed towards the floor as you hold the weights. There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and upper arm. This is your starting position.
2. Now, while keeping your upper arms stationary, exhale and use your triceps to lift the weights until the arm is fully extended. Focus on moving the forearm.
3. After a brief pause at the top contraction, inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.